Shalimar, Florida

17 June 2015

I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be condemned in the USA & Saudi if health officials knew how toxic the place is. 1/3 of the US employees have/had health issues respiratory problems, bronchitis, ear aches, infections, fatigue, insomnia, ....Dec 2014 to June 17, 2015 and on-wards. One employee, Thomas Haynes, died in Egypt on holiday this January and we do not know why. Tenants on his floor were very sick from the mold.

We became aware that B3H president, Robert Chapman, likely knew that employees were getting sick from at least a year before in Oct 2013. This is based on employees disclosing how sick they were and nothing was mitigated.

In January 2015, 8 employee's stood-up and submitted verbal complaints to Chapman in Saudi and he failed to get back with us as assured. Later that month, a federal DoD IG complaint was filed that B3H was defrauding the US government through a possible kick back scheme and for concealing the mold issue with SAAD Oasis Compounds.

B3H is spending $750,000 a year or 2.8 million Riyals for getting us ill. The SAAD Oasis compound also owns the SAAD Hospital, Al Khobar. B3H apparently through the SAAD Executive Compound Manager, a smarmy, Khaled A. Hazim, interfered with medical diagnosis and treatment to conceal the liability of B3H and SAAD.

B3H of course fired me as soon as I informed them of the DoD IG complaint. One reason for termination was misusing the PTO for being sick with the mold. The 2nd reason was for serving tea & coffee to Saudi cadets. Chapman and HR, Glenda, threatened termination weeks before they set me up.

Broadspire claims examiner, Roy Baltazar-Dallas Service Center has dragged the claim out into it's 3rd month. Roy's non responsive, has never outlined what a WC requires. It's now been recommended that I depart for the US for treatment (Ambercrombie, Int) but Broadspire is sitting on it. The company has no international call capabilities. You start to understand that Broadspire's job mission is to deny claims and foot drag. However, many others here have suffered far worse.

Since the matter falls under the Defesnse Base Act, I am now hiring an attorney and hope to leave Saudi, that btw has been a great run beyond the mold & the corrupt B3H.

I am in Saudi literally sick and stranded as B3H garnished and stole 2.5 months of my wages and then threatened to cancel my visa and report me to the Saudi police as missing. After 5 different threats I told them to do it!

Stay far away from B3H and this SAAD compound.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: It could be approved upon.

Had an Experience with B3h Corporation?

Comments

Tabuk, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia #1260166

B3H & the American Arbitration Assoc defrauded a binding arbitration case.

Feb.

2016-B3H loses the bid for the RSAF contract with the home field advantage. RSAF refused to allow them back on the air base. B3H's revenue dropped by 60%.

April 2016, B3H contract bid for DLI on US military bases was literally tossed in the can due to their final audit on the Saudi air base.

US contractor's office recommended that B3H never have another defense contract.

Still looking for that cash cow, eh?

14 July 2015

RE: B3H's Fraud Update

Mold:

Several former employee's from 2013/2014, have reported being ill from mold exposure.Several left as a result.

B3H concealed this information and knowingly exposed more instructors to this mycotoxin with no regard for their well being. B3H spends contractor dollars to conceal this.

Arbitration Fraud:

B3H requires employees to enter into arbitration with the American Arbitration Association. At this point, B3H has retained a large Florida law firm and has refused to pay the $ 1,300 fee to arbitrate a whistleblower case.

If B3H does not pay the fee they will be banned from the AAA and that clause in the employment agreement will be null and void. B3H has trampled on the entire employment agreement. B3H is in direct violation of a US Defense Contract and Saudi labor and visa laws.

20 new classes are opening at King Abdul Aziz AFB after Ramadan, and B3H 's retention and recruitment levels are substandard.Another competent contractor is now assuming control of part of B3H's contract and these 20 classrooms educating about 200 Saudi Royal Air Force Cadets.

I too sent a complaint to the DOD inspector general.

I will be sending a letter to my congressman and senator next to request immediate action.

I will also start a social media campaign so that hundreds if not thousands will hear of this inexcusable situation.

to Anonymous #999311

I'd be happy to forward my DoD complaint and compare notes. It's now in stage 2 as an IG suggested I file a retaliatory complaint. Feel free to whatsapp me @ 966-054-582-0567