Black Mold: Saudi Arabia: B3H Corporation
17 June 2015
I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be condemned in the USA & Saudi if health officials knew how toxic the place is. 1/3 of the US employees have/had health issues respiratory problems, bronchitis, ear aches, infections, fatigue, insomnia, ....Dec 2014 to June 17, 2015 and on-wards. One employee, Thomas Haynes, died in Egypt on holiday this January and we do not know why. Tenants on his floor were very sick from the mold.
We became aware that B3H president, Robert Chapman, likely knew that employees were getting sick from at least a year before in Oct 2013. This is based on employees disclosing how sick they were and nothing was mitigated.
In January 2015, 8 employee's stood-up and submitted verbal complaints to Chapman in Saudi and he failed to get back with us as assured. Later that month, a federal DoD IG complaint was filed that B3H was defrauding the US government through a possible kick back scheme and for concealing the mold issue with SAAD Oasis Compounds.
B3H is spending $750,000 a year or 2.8 million Riyals for getting us ill. The SAAD Oasis compound also owns the SAAD Hospital, Al Khobar. B3H apparently through the SAAD Executive Compound Manager, a smarmy, Khaled A. Hazim, interfered with medical diagnosis and treatment to conceal the liability of B3H and SAAD.
B3H of course fired me as soon as I informed them of the DoD IG complaint. One reason for termination was misusing the PTO for being sick with the mold. The 2nd reason was for serving tea & coffee to Saudi cadets. Chapman and HR, Glenda, threatened termination weeks before they set me up.
Broadspire claims examiner, Roy Baltazar-Dallas Service Center has dragged the claim out into it's 3rd month. Roy's non responsive, has never outlined what a WC requires. It's now been recommended that I depart for the US for treatment (Ambercrombie, Int) but Broadspire is sitting on it. The company has no international call capabilities. You start to understand that Broadspire's job mission is to deny claims and foot drag. However, many others here have suffered far worse.
Since the matter falls under the Defesnse Base Act, I am now hiring an attorney and hope to leave Saudi, that btw has been a great run beyond the mold & the corrupt B3H.
I am in Saudi literally sick and stranded as B3H garnished and stole 2.5 months of my wages and then threatened to cancel my visa and report me to the Saudi police as missing. After 5 different threats I told them to do it!
Stay far away from B3H and this SAAD compound.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- It could be approved upon
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..."
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."